Old 31-03-2008, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert \(Plymouth\)[_149_] Robert \(Plymouth\)[_149_] is offline

Default Enviromesh source

"Broadback" wrote in message
I have thrown the last of mine away, as it has become pretty tatty, I have
washed it a few times, now it is holy, so now I need more. Any tips please
as to the best source for quite a large amount? Also are there any tips on
the type to look for, some seems much heavier than other, which while it
may last longer not as good at letting the rain through.

They sell different sizes here
http://www.organiccatalog.com/catalo...p?cPath=61_180 and here they
sell "Insect Netting" http://www.knowlenets.co.uk/pest_game/pest_control.htm
I have purchased from both and they are reliable although I have no idea if
it's the best place to get it

--
Rowdens Reservoir Allotments Association
www.rraa.moonfruit.com