Old 01-04-2008, 05:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default dog-poop?!?!

Jangchub wrote:
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:42:20 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

If you check the leash law I think you will find that it does not
apply to cats.

There is a leash law for cats in my city. Cats are not allowed
outside their fence or the city will give the people a ticket. So
far, they've been ticketed three times. One more, and the fee goes
up
to 250 dollar per incident for three more incidents. 500 for three
more and up to 1000 for three after that. This law is for cats AND
dogs.

That's very unusual and suggests a somewhat unrealistic attitude
toward cats on the part of the legislators.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)