Old 01-04-2008, 04:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Robert Lorenzini Robert Lorenzini is offline

Default Orchid Inventory

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:36:10 -0400, Diana Kulaga wrote:
So, what does everyone use for this purpose? I had an Excel spreadsheet.
With it, I could add hyperlinks, sort, etc. But I'm hearing you guys talk
about data bases.

I'm a linux wennie and I found a cataloging program called tellico. It
has the ability to output HTML and I had some web space I was not
using so I put my collection online. The name of my boat is Stormy
Petrel so I called it the "Stormy Petrel Collection" for grins. I'm
way behind on the pictures but if you click on plant link and then
the pic you get full size.

www.llorenzini.com

Bob