Old 01-04-2008, 10:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default GLOBAL WARMING'S IMPACT ON YOUR GARDEN.

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 16:38:09 -0400, Bill wrote:

OT: I am assuming you knew about or figured out that giganews took
over supernews as of yesterday.

I went on yesterday, I have my account thru my providers corp account,
ie. "free", and all groups started downloading tons of old articles but
no new articles. Hmmmm, says I and went and found out about the
takeover....giga was renumbering all articles so I had to unsubscribe
and resubscribe and all is well.

Except for it seems I am now seeing more of the damned googleshit.
What was the proxy type program or whatever you listed one time? It is
time to issue a personal UDP, since newservers seem to be loathe to
issue a UDP on the effers.

Charlie

Took me hours to think I knew what was going on. Error messages and
calls about. This after thinking what the hell did I do. No warning at
all!!!

Anyway some folks are looking at

http://usenet-news.net/index1.php?url=home

Here is a taste of other folks experiences. Notice Google working
without a hitch. Paranoid Bill.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....read/thread/3f
ad9bdbe49ff225/a27305fb8dc7b0b7#a27305fb8dc7b0b7

Bill who would like to think if it is not broke why fix it or sale it
with customers suffering.

Bill at a loss! SUCKS

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA