Old 01-04-2008, 10:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Hello summer!

On 1/4/08 22:15, in article ,
"david sutcliffe" wrote:

What did I tell you

This from the weather ng posted today from Haytor Devon. Any where near you?

Visible as we drive up the hill towards Ashburton - our 'home tor', I
suppose.

"Warmest day again so far this year.
Max 13.8C
That is higher than our average May max. at 13.6C!

No wonder the grass is growing well and the Spring flowers and tree buds are
bursting.
All ready for some more snow early next week :-)
Managed to top up my tan a bit after work with a good walk on a breezy moor.
"

Enjoy your early summer !!!!!!!!!

David

And did you hear tonight's forecast....... ;-(

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk