Old 01-04-2008, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Hello summer!

On 1/4/08 22:57, in article ,
"Sacha" wrote:

On 1/4/08 22:15, in article ,
"david sutcliffe" wrote:

What did I tell you

This from the weather ng posted today from Haytor Devon. Any where near you?

Visible as we drive up the hill towards Ashburton - our 'home tor', I
suppose.

Tsk. I had meant to add "but the weather changes as soon as we get down to
and across the A38"! It does seem to act as some kind of invisible weather
barrier at times - very strange but true. We do have our own climate round
here.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk