Old 01-04-2008, 10:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default V. Fuch's Fortune ?????

Agree with Tennis. OW doesn't have a photo, but it does show the parents.
They would produce what you show. Nice, by the way!

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Thanks for the info Tennis, yes the orange vanda's are scarce.
Cheers Wendy
"tenman" wrote in message
Wendy7 wrote:
I think the tags have been accidently switched here as I think Vanda
Fuch's Fortune is
bright orange?
Anyone?

No, I think it's right. Fuchs Delight, a magenta/purple, and Gordon
Dillon are the parents.

If you DO find an orange one, let me know- I've been looking for a
full-sized orange vanda (including asking Martin Motes and Fred Fuchs)
for a long time.