Old 02-04-2008, 03:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Vermont Maple Syrup Potpourri - 25 % Off!

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 18:50:58 -0400, Bill R
wrote:

Billy wrote:

In article ,
Bill R wrote:

wrote:

YankeeScents' Vermont Maple Syrup Potpourri blend

Another damn spammer! All of you assholes that spam newgroups deserve a
special place in hell!

I know that sometimes swearing is the only thing that makes a person
feel better (unless you have a wrench to throw). I do it too but we try
to attract kids, and grannies, and sensitive folks like myself. We don't
want to put up barriers to learning.Try and make an effort to dial it
back some:-)

If you don't like the way I post set up a filter so you don't see my posts.

I like to know what sort of "grown up" calls himself "Billy" anyway? It
sounds as childish as banning the words DAMN and HELL, two words I hear
in church every Sunday.

Maybe you should go to Wednesday evening services also.

Charlie, fixin' the popcorn and settin' out the cooler

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a
meaningless interaction into a battle of wills
and add drama to an otherwise dull day."
-Calvin discovers Usenet

Oh, don't you go gettin' your hopes up now. They'll get get hurt;-)
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/