Old 02-04-2008, 12:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default dog-poop?!?!

"Dan L." wrote in

m:

My neighbors labs are always pooping in my yard, I just
clean it up. It is best to be peaceful with your neighbors
and not complain, since all of my neighbors have guns

i have 4 dogs. i would not let them crap outside their area &
i clean it up if they do (the puppies are a bit unpredictable
yet g). i expect other dog owners to return the courtesy. if
they do not, i have no issues with returning their "property"
back to their yards. i have enough manure to deal with without
adding more, thank you very much.
lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair