Old 02-04-2008, 04:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default dog-poop?!?!

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Billy expounded:

Unnatural perhaps, but house cats do live longer.

True, but spending their days looking out windows longing to be
outdoors - is constant unfulfillment really a good quality of life?

Our two kitty brothers have never been outside, but trust me, they try
constantly to get out. I feel sorry for them. However, I really
don't want to ever scrape them up off the busy road outside, as what
happened with our last cat. He came to us an outdoor cat, he was
miserable when I tried to keep him in. We had him for seven years (he
was four when he came here) before the inevitable happened. But he
did die fulfilled and happy. Dummy (

No argument. I was just pointing out that liberty and longevity, at
least in pets, seems to be at cross purposes to each other.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/