Old 02-04-2008, 07:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Orchid Inventory

That looks interesting, Tom. I'll look into it.

Diana

"tbell" wrote in message
.com...
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:36:10 -0700, Diana Kulaga wrote
(in article ):

So, what does everyone use for this purpose? I had an Excel spreadsheet.
With it, I could add hyperlinks, sort, etc. But I'm hearing you guys talk
about data bases.

Which do you use?

Diana

Hey, Diana -
I know I'm in a small minority as a Mac user, but I've found it possible
create very serviceable databases, first in Appleworks and more recently
in a
cheap, independent program called iData3. I'm sure there are equivalent
programs for PC. Out of fear of Mick's wrath, I'll post a screen grab of
one
orchid record on abpo.
Tom
Walnut Creek, CA