Old 02-04-2008, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default OT email ?

David in Normandy wrote:
Charlie Pridham says...
In article ,
says...
Charlie Pridham says...
Is it possible to copy the emails in folders for transfer to
another computer like you can with the address book? (win 98)

Yes, but you need to be more specific about what email
software you use? If you use Outlook Express it is easy and
will explain if that is what you use?

Sorry, yes I still OE but I am trying to transfer from win98 over to
vista which has windows mail (looks the same!) and no I can not
network could before vista but not now

Ahh! You've got me now. I think Vista uses something
different for email? To transfer OE mail between other
windows versions is easy. Hopefully someone else will
explain what is involved with Vista.

David,........a question.......What if Charlie installed donor hard drive as
a slave in the recipient machine. Then copied mails to an archive folder by
drag and drop. Would this be possible?
--
Pete C
London UK