Old 02-04-2008, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT email ?

Jeff Layman says...
Much easier to right-click on the folder in OE and select "Properties". It
will tell you where the folder is.

Ooh yes, I've learned something new. I suspect there may be
other ways of transferring emails too, but I've never come
across an alternative (yet). Personally I don't use the
default folder location given in OE, I use one where all my
data and other files are which means emails are
automatically included in my backups.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.