Old 02-04-2008, 04:20 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Murky pond...

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:14:56 EDT, Bootfit wrote:
There is also some foam/bubbles appearing where the water from the pump
flows back into the pond. There is also a shed load of frog spawn.

........... http://weloveteaching.com/puregold/more2.html#spawning

I cleaned the pond filter in january and I also removed loads of the
pond-type water plants - will this be the reason for the watern being
cloudy now?

.... getting rid of the plants did not help your pond. put them back in or better
build a veggie filter for the pond. Ingrid