Old 02-04-2008, 10:00 PM posted to misc.rural,rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Tiller Maintenance

Ann expounded:

Clarification: The "Ann" attribution below is rec.gardens "Ann", not
misc.rural "Ann" ). Since r.g Ann probably isn't going
to "see" the reply to her message posted only to m.r, I'm
(re)cross-posting. Hope that's all perfectly clear. g

Yes, this is true, you've occasionally posted in rec.gardens over the
years - nice to 'meet' you!

And to lee:

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 10:55:54 +0000, enigma wrote:
Ann wrote in
:

April Fools or what? Billy is Sheldon? Sheldon is Billy?
Someone lose a sock? ;-

i don't think so. Billy was qouating Sheldon's snarky reply.
he added the one stupid line at the bottom calling Sheldon a
'doo'.
not sure who crossposted it here, because the "pond guy"
didn't. my guess is Shelly did. i haven't seen Billy here
otherwise.
Shelly's not as intelligent as Billy plus his one trick is
sexual smears

Ah, yes, I was totally confused. Thanx for clearing that up!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts