Old 02-04-2008, 10:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jim Shaffer Jim Shaffer is offline

Default Customer is always wrong, I guess

I've had nothing but bad luck with Hirts. I wouldn't call them
actually evil; rather, I suspect they're just grown too big to pay
proper attention to what they're doing. (Look at how many eBay sales
they have!) However, I have no idea what the hell they're talking
about when they call Daves Garden Watchdog anti-Semitic. Maybe
someone at Hirts really does have a screw loose.