Old 03-04-2008, 03:39 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default dog-poop?!?!

In article ,
enigma wrote:

Billy wrote in

ct.net.au:

All that and not one citation? You workin' on the cheap.

you want cites for free?!
on which? that HSUS is a PETA front? or the sunburn,
antifreeze & heartworm issues? or the toxoplasmosis?

Whachew tryin' to say girl? Go on an say it. I can take it
like a man, But if you make me cry, I'll get you in
trouble. I'll tell Charlie;-)

aaaah! not Charlie! i'll be good!
no, i think cats should be indoor outdoor creatures
(depending on where one lives, however), but i also think they
should be given more thought & care than they usually seem to
receive. in many places cats are still seen as a "disposable"
pet. there's lots of them, so why spend money on care? it's a
human mindset that i despise... but one that could be overcome
with education. after all, it wasn't so long ago that dogs
were disposable pets as well, & now people are asking for (&
apparently getting) hundreds of dollars for mutts (call it a
'designer breed')

i have a rooster with a broken leg. normally such a creature
would be soup, but i like this guy. he's got a pleasant
personality. so, he's not only not soup, he has a cast on his
leg & he's staying in my basement...
lee soft touch for critters

Good on you. Somebody has to carry the torch. Already to many "Shrubs"
in the world.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/