Old 03-04-2008, 03:11 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Little Giant Papyrus planting question

nearly every year I stick a left over cherry tomato plant in my veggie filter and it
grows gangbusters. This year I pulled the plant out, hung it upside down in my shed
and plucked ripe tomatoes for a while. Ingrid

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:44:24 EDT, Chip wrote:
Has anybody studied hydroponics (no, not for growing weed in your
basement) but growing plants in nothing but liquid. I remember an
exhibit at Expo at Disneyworld that grew corn that way. I was impressed
by the huge root systems just hanging in misty space. Maybe that effort
could help design more efficient veggie filters.

Chip