Old 03-04-2008, 11:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default FAO Billy & Charlie

In article
,
Bill wrote:

In article ,
enigma wrote:

look! a bright spot on the horizon (maybe)

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/02/di...heap.html?_r=1
&oref=slogin

or: http://tinyurl.com/ypzjxw

lee off to buy hay

Thanks for the post Lee!

However most of the large cities don't have supermarkets or farmer
markets these days. Same places have high school drop out rates of
close to 50 %. Bill Crosby is trying to address the rate of murders and
dropout rates. We always thing it is driven by economics¹s but my gut
says FOOD.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...robation.ukcri
me

Bill

I keep remembering an urban "food activist" being interviewed on
Democracy Now (http://www.democracynow.org/) as sayin' that in her
neighborhood, he could buy "crack", "heroin", or an AK 47 but she
couldn't buy an organic apple.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/