Old 04-04-2008, 03:16 PM
sammy-2-garden sammy-2-garden is offline
Registered User

Default can i get help here...new

hello all, i have joined this forum to be my help for this year of gardening!!
i have a long garden which needs some attention

the main problem i have at the moment is ''poo'' from cat/fox on my grass and in the bed, can i have some help on how to stop this as i have a 16 months old little girl and wud like her to play outside. (obviously have picked the bits up but need a long term solution )

2) ... best way to grass a patch of mud, very shaded damp area
3) (on budget) plants for hanging baskets and bed, cheap but resiliant to shade and damp

many many thanks x