Old 05-04-2008, 07:06 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Arborvitae keep dying

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 01:26:34 -0600, sherwindu
wrote:

Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 00:41:31 -0600, sherwindu
wrote:

I'm on my fourth Arborvitae in this same spot

Oh, I cannot resist any longer.....

No! M u s t r e s i s t...

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

NO! NO!

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results
is......

NO. I shall resist.

Whew.

Sorry Sherwin. Jest funnin' with ya a little.

Charlie

Somehow Charlie, I am not amused.

Sherwin

Somehow Sherwin, I am not surprised.

Charlie

I can't see why our anti-Palestinian, anti-Christian Zionist bigot would
be unhappy, unless it is that he is tired of waiting for another Baruch
Goldstein or wants another Rachel Corrie. Burn Doo, burn.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/