Old 05-04-2008, 09:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default dog-poop?!?!

Charlie wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 19:28:10 +1100, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given
wrote:

One last thing on Stan. When I am slow on picking up the Dane's eggs,
the cat carefully covers them with the wood mulch where the dog craps.
It's funny watching him cover a pile of huge turds.

LOL. That I would like to see. But it doesn't really surprise me given how
'tidy' some cats can be.

Here Manual Workers/factories/schools stop about a week before Christmas
and
then everyone goes on holiday (vaction) till the end of January -long lazy
summer downtime with parties, parties, parties for about 6 or 7 weeks.

Get outta here!!! This sounds so foreign to me. Wow.

I should perhaps have explained that not all of Oz is on holiday at that
time. Having been a clerical worker, I hated being on holiday while all the
ankle biters were infesting everywhere I wanted to go. We used to wait till
the kids went back to school before taking our 4 weeks annual leave, but we
still had about 10 days off over Christmas what with the public
holidays/office closures etc.

Our family has also always done the traditional hot Christmas lunch
(turkey,
roast veg, hot flaming with Brandy Xmas Pud) and then at about 3.00pm,
everyone complains how they've eaten too much and retires to the nearest
shade/bed and sleeps it off. Some people do a cold lunch (like
Lobster/seafood etc) lunch but to our family that is 'not on'.

As do we, including the sleeping it off, only to awaken, feeling just a
touch peckish, and then graze, on leftovers and sweets, our way into
bedtime.

Sounds very familiar :-))