Old 05-04-2008, 09:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default dog-poop?!?!

"Vastmasd" wrote in message
I do believe that on Fri, 4 Apr 2008 19:49:45 +1100,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"Vastmasd" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

I used to know a professional gardener who swore that dog poop was the
best
thing to fertilise lemon trees. Not tried it myself but given the
regular
advice I hear about the six-pack beer fertiliser for lemon trees and the
planting of a passionfruit on top of a cow's liver, I'm not going to
discount his advice till I have tried it.

I haven't heard of the six-pack beer fertiliser for lemon trees

Find a willing male. Buy him a six-pack of beer and make sure he drinks
the lot in one sitting. When the inevitable happens, make sure he
points Percy
at the soil around the base of the lemon tree. Standard advice on local
gardening shows round here is that this is the household male's last
nightly
job (beer or no beer).

LOL.
Serves me right for asking doesn't it. :-)

:-)) I did think that you might see it coming :-))