Old 05-04-2008, 08:52 PM
gardening_guy gardening_guy is offline
Registered User

thanks for the replies,

so the moss (liverwort) is not hamrful. and basicaly it just affects the aesthetic look(positively/negatively depending on the beholders eye), correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill R View Post
gardening_guy wrote:
Hello,

I am growing some tulips in a pot. the tulips are about to bloom. but
one of the pots has got some moss growth and the moss is spreading.

I removed the moss a few days back but it grew back. Is the moss growth
harmful to my tulips?

No, the moss won't hurt your tulips. Just continue doing what you have
done (dig out the moss) if you don't like it.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL