Old 05-04-2008, 04:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Ceropegia woodii

On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 12:01:24 +0100, jaycee
wrote:

Hi, I'm new, live in the SW of UK, and have a particular interest in
houseplants(tiny garden - mainly shrubs and climbers).
Can anyone tell me how to take cuttings of Ceropegia woodii - "Hearts
Entangled" please? Thanks,
jaycee

I had one once. I rooted a piece from a friend's plant, by putting
the stem in water. I seem to remember it rooted easily. I no longer
have the plant; I gave it away when I got tired of too many
houseplants! Good luck.

Pam in Bristol