Old 06-04-2008, 12:32 AM
Moggz Moggz is offline
Registered User

Location: Kidderminster, West Midlands
Default Hope and Styrofoam Trays

After last years disastrous summer I decided to try harder this year, I lost nearly everything I planted last year and was hoping to do better this year.

Sadly, I seem to be having issues with germination this year. Even in propagators, very few seedlings are appearing, some seedlings taking 32 days to germinate (peppers).

So I am looking to other methods of germination.

I have seen the use of polystyrene cups and bowls used for germination and growing on, and I have seen Styrofoam trays, and was thinking of giving it a try - BUT I can not find where to buy the Styrofoam trays.

Does anyone know of a supplier in the UK?

Please please help, I am on the verge of giving up on my gardening.

Thanks in advance