Old 05-04-2008, 08:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Hose connector search

In article ,
Craig Banks wrote:

Hi folks,

My first post here so go easy with me. Apologies if this is in the
wrong section or not appropriate to this forum.

I am having trouble tracking down a replacement hose connector as
pictured below. I'm only requiring the connector as shown and do not
want to connect with additional items.

The item is one piece and the thread appears to be about 1" (25mm).

Can anyone tell me where this could be purchased... preferably on the
'net.

Thank you.

[image: http://www.carpstudy.co.uk/images/other/hose1.jpg]

[image: http://www.carpstudy.co.uk/images/other/hose2.jpg]

Perhaps this will do it.

Bill and no need to buy it here. BTW most folks are easy going about
here.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...tools&field-ke
ywords=gardena&results-process=default&dispatch=search/ref=pd_sl_aw_tops-
1_tools_3130058_2&results-process=default

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
MaCain in 2038 !!