Old 06-04-2008, 08:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Bargain?

Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from Sacha contains these
words:

Oh, before I forget to ask - why are you going to repot it?

Because you said you'd put it in a container a bit larger etc. etc.
I think you mean an outer container and the OP, being new to this
perilous game, has taken this to mean re-potting altogether.

Sorry, I forgot I was talking to a complete novice! ;-)

Pete, I wouldn't re-pot it. I'd give it time to settle
in to its new accommodation!

Mmm, well as it's snowing heavily atm, I'm not going to the shed for
compost, so I'll wait a week.
--
Pete C
London UK