Old 06-04-2008, 09:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default The Isle of Wight

"Broadback" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
is trying to become the Isle of White

Snowing and settling on the gardens but not on the paths, .............
yet

First we have seen for years.

Mike

Here in North Staffordshire (low ground) we have the most snow for several
years, a good covering. Stick to the trees and bushes, sun shining looks
like fairy land, so much for global warming. Talking of which there has
been no global warming at all this century, and none is expected for a
number of years, that is the official UN report!

"Global warming"?

Now don't get me going on that one. ANYBODY who thinks that ANYTHING man
does on this Earth will effect it, needs their bumps reading. The Earth does
its own thing and man will not alter it.

All these Government policies and the other cranks who devise schemes to
'Save the Planet' are either trying to divert our attention away from more
devious money making schemes or are after Brownie Points.

This Earth will be here WELL after we are all gone. No matter what we do.

Mike