Old 07-04-2008, 08:10 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Ping Otterbot

"0tterbot" wrote in message

Where are you Kylie?

Have those roos dragged you off into the mulga?

no, i've been carried away by choughs!
(godDAMNIT, i loathe choughs so MUCH! i lose my words in trying to
describe how much i detest them. it's been a week this time, so they
should be gone again soon).

You wrote that just 'cos you know I love the blighters! Mind you, I was
woken up by our tribe somewhere near the bedroom window this morning. I
would have gone and said a big BOOOO to them to send them off somewhere else
if I hadn't been so warm and comfortable.

I suspect that I will be whinging about them though by this time next week
as I have about 10 bags of gorgeous lucerne laced with horse poop to
spread - I'm just waiting for the rain whihc is refusing to arrive here.

saw some black cockatoos recently, screaming. it was raining at the time.
aha, i said :-) i thought of you.

:-)) Now was that because of the screaming or because I'd said that they
were the harbingers of rain?