Old 07-04-2008, 03:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Blue & white Iris-Two side by side 2 are twice as nice - Two blue iris.jpg

On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 14:36:23 GMT, joevan
wrote:

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:15:13 -0700, "Paddy's Pig"
wrote:

"joevan" wrote in message
. ..

Interesting to see them juxtaposed like that. Thanks for going to the
trouble.

I'm not sure what Helmut Lotti - Danny Boy means. Is that a song by a guy
named Helmut?

Anyway, I got a few more like this yesterday and I'll try to post them.

Thanks Joe.

Helmut Lotti is a European singer. He has a wonderful voice and does
great stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmut_Lotti

Also check this one out if you like kitsch. He is good though. Kitsch
is probably not the exact word for his style.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3SYA...eature=related