Old 08-04-2008, 05:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Monsanto's Gestapo Tactics in Rural Areas

In article ,
"Dioclese" NONE wrote:

Charlie wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 21:00:13 -0500, "Dioclese" NONE wrote:

And we sit here and talk about it like a bunch of ninnies. That'll fix
it.

Oh ye of little faith.......

"Give me a place to stand and with a lever I will move the whole
world." - Archimedes

How can one be sure that words may not move the world......

Charlie

My point being, if the information and evidence is there, talking, at one
time or another is just dust in the wind. Need to act.

Irregardless the outcome of Monsanto, I believe a lifeform lineage should
never be obliged as property to any owner or otherwise. Kinda like breeding
dogs, then, patenting a specific new breed ad infinitum.

And what happens when the life form is cognitive?
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/