Old 08-04-2008, 01:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default Bird question

On Apr 7, 11:47*pm, Sacha wrote:
I'm bad indeed at bird recognition but I saw one the other day that I really
do not recall before. *It was a very little larger than a sparrow and much
the same colour but while it was on the ground, its tail had a constant
'bobbing' action, rather like a wagtail. *Can anyone help me ID this one?

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

I think birdwatchers have a term for those... LBJs, as in Little Brown
Jobs :-)

Cat(h) (who only recently cottoned on that what she took to be girly
sparrows were in fact dunnocks).