Old 08-04-2008, 10:05 PM
Caz Faith Caz Faith is offline
Registered User

Smile New here, advice needed!!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site, so please be gentle with me! lol.

I'm actually in need of some garden advice. I have a front garden that at the moment is very dull and lacks privacy. From our lounge window it looks out onto the front garden and the public footpath beyond that.

The garden is gravelled and has a rather naff and dated chain link fence to border it. I would like to create a more private garden area, so that when sat in the lounge the footpath is screened. We're not looking to get a fence or anything too high. Say about 4 - 5ft high. I need some advice on what is best to plant? What type of hedge that isn't too costly and is relatively quick to grow?

Many thanks

Caz x