Old 08-04-2008, 08:46 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Uh-oh

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 13:35:35 -0400, Bill wrote:

Yup we have about 3 months worth on hand. I've got it in 2 #
containers as I've had 50# bags go buggy before.
Australia is a major exporter of wheat. This drought they have effects
us all.

I use the old chunk of dry ice in the bottom of a bucket and fill with
rice letting the CO2 displace the O2 before sealing the bucket trick.

There is always squirrel stew. )

LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH9MaW1tjig

Let's not forget this fine dining experience either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1NlLJsr2ac

We need to have a care here, we're gonna hurt old Billy's feelings by
hijinxing his thread. ;-)

Charlie

I thought we were on topic but I usually do )

The devil made me do it.
Billy made me do it.

Bill

--