Old 09-04-2008, 01:00 AM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Houseman Doug  Houseman is offline

Default Ever Use a Pyramid Power for your Plants?

In article ,

On 2008-04-08 16:15:38 -0400, ebrad said:

Has anyone has tried using a pyramid to cause their plants to grow
faster?

No, I don't believe is such nonsense....

What sort of nonsense do you believe in?

My twins used pyramids and other suggested ways of accelerating growth
of peas for the science fair this spring - we grew a total of 30 plants
- 15 as controls and 15 with different supposed methods of accelerating
growth.

The net result was the 12 week old plants showed no real difference is
size or yield (flower or pod count) from pyramids vs the control plants.

Most of the other stuff did not work either.

Doug