Old 09-04-2008, 12:51 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
dwight dwight is offline

Default Uh-oh

"Billy" wrote in message
In article , Charlie wrote:

We need to have a care here, we're gonna hurt old Billy's feelings by
hijinxing his thread. ;-)

Charlie

I thought we were on topic but I usually do )

The devil made me do it.
Billy made me do it.

Hey Billy, you gettin' this? {:-[

Guess not. Must be out getting grounded, lucky feller!

Bill

Ah yes......a fine compost of ideas!

"Spread it on the ground, pile it up, add stuff or not....... Just
don't bag it up and throw it away. It's all good." cat daddy

Life. It all works together, always on topic, to create something
better if we just mix it up and let it.

Charlie

Uh-huh. Chapter Nine in "The Revolution yada,yada, yada" by Sandor Katz
is dedcated to "The Feral Forager": Scavaging and Recycling Food
Resources.

Think I'll head on out to the store and pick up a few things:-(
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/

Oil and gas prices is one thing. When my Saturday night pizza delivery
doubles in price, that's going to put a real hurtin' on my budget.

I am having my post-and-rail fence replaced. Maybe I should make that an
enclosed chain link fence around my Meditation Potato Walk with 24-hour
internet webcams.

dwight