Old 08-04-2008, 11:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Bird question

On 8/4/08 17:22, in article , "Donna
Ludlow" wrote:

Any time I only thought it could be a dunnock after seeing a sparrow
like bird in the garden and wondered what on earth it was myself. The robin
doesnt like it in the garden that is for sure, always chasing mine away...
Poor thing... lol...

Here, the robins and blackbirds seem more preoccupied with chasing each
other! The blackbirds are particularly aggressive and all ours have the
orange bills we see on Scilly. They can spend hours hammer and tonging it
either side of a pane of greenhouse glass!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk