Old 09-04-2008, 08:09 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Ever Use a Pyramid Power for your Plants?

In article
,
ebrad wrote:

On Apr 8, 9:15*pm, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
"ebrad" wrote in message

I especially like this bit

Q. Is it scientific?

A. If we are to conclude that test results are always 99% effective -
which seems to be a strict requirement by orthodox scientists -

Nonsense. *The scientific requirement is a statistically significant
benefit
that can be reproduced by other investigators. *Even a 10% or 20% increase
in
yield or growth rate would be a huge advantage to a grower, you just have
be able to prove that it happens.

the

answer is no. Pyramid energies fluctuate due to solar and lunar
cycles. Still, successes and quality of results are remarkably high
beyond the laws of chance and mundane explanations often given by
science.

In other words there is no statistically significant effect observed.

For example, some scientists claim that outside mechanical forces are
solely responsible for the phenomenon. Others declare that pyramid
replicas cause freshness in the manner of an ordinary cookie jar.

What on earth do you mean by that? *A cookie jar keeps cookies fresh by
sealing out the air. *Would you recommend that for our plants?

But

how can they make this theory stand when organic substances are
naturally preserved within "open-frame" wire and metal tubing
pyramids, rather than enclosed ones?

I see, it was just a straw man you were setting up there.

Q. Will a pyramid replica mummify organic substances?

A. Numerous tests spanning several decades have established the fact
that a dehydration process takes place when living substances are cut
off from their life source (such as a plant severed from its root
system, or fruit removed from a tree).

Revolutionary!

Preservation, or mummification,

generally takes place when the specimen is exposed to the Pyramid's
interior environment for a sufficient time.

Let me see if I have this right. *If we put pyramids over things we want to
grow (transpire, metabolise etc) it will make it go better. *If we put
pyramids over things we want to preserve it will do the opposite, ie
prevent
those things from happening.

Where is the switch? *Godfabid I should use my pyramid with the wrong
setting.

David

Surely you didn't keep reading...

Shirley? I thought his name was David.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/