Old 09-04-2008, 08:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Bird question

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 8/4/08 16:52, in article
,
"Cat(h)"
wrote:

On Apr 8, 2:40 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 8/4/08 10:40, in article , "Donna

Ludlow" wrote:
Dunnock???

Very much looks like it. It was certainly on its own and was fossicking
about at the base of a laurel hedge. I think that may well be it and now
I'm going to have to go and see if I can see it again! I'll throw some
seed out where I first spotted it. Thank you, Donna.

Hmmm.. Fossicking. I've just learned a new word.
Thanks Sacha!

Cat(h)

;-) I have no idea of its origins or even if it's a 'real' word but it
does
describe such an action perfectly.
--
Sacha