Old 09-04-2008, 03:13 PM
sooty1 sooty1 is offline
Registered User

Default polystyrene posts

can anyone tell me where I can get garden posts (suitable for pergola) made from recycled polystyrene ? they are very rustic looking, and look more like the real thing than the real thing if you know what I mean ! they were featured in Geoff Hamiltons video 'Cottage Gardens' several years ago. I like them because they are lightweight, easy to cut and maintain, and very good if you don't have a burly labourer around to make things out of timber !

I've tried numerous searches but have come up with nothing, also visited dozens of garden centres and am beginning to think they are not being made anymore, which is a shame.