Old 09-04-2008, 12:11 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Ever Use a Pyramid Power for your Plants?

"ebrad" wrote in message
Has anyone has tried using a pyramid to cause their plants to grow
faster?

Your kit doesn't make pyramids big enough to handle this tomato monster:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...g?t=1207739316

I why would I want it, anyway? The monster makes more tomatoes than I can
eat.

How about this group of zinnias, 6 feet tall and still growing??
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...g?t=1207739397

Looks like I did just fine without your silly pyramids. If they worked, you
can be sure commercial growers would've already tested and perhaps used
them. By the way, your kits are ridiculously overpriced, considering we
could get the same materials in any hobby shop for probably four dollars.