Old 09-04-2008, 12:38 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Ever Use a Pyramid Power for your Plants?

"ebrad" wrote in message

Sounds like you hit the Ectasy a little hard there Brad. Have a little
Jack Daniels and it will all go away. Just like you should.

That may be true, but don't be so afraid of new ideas. I was asking
if anyone else has done it. I've never grown anything in my life
(apart from some mold on some food in my fridge).

Don't let your sitcoms and the 9-5 limit the extent of reality for you.

It's not a new idea. People have been trying to sell the same scam since at
least the late 1960s. Farmers have adopted all sorts of new methods to
increase their yields, because even improvements of just a few percent are
important when you're running a business. If pyramids worked, I'm sure they
would've been used commercially by now.

Now, go to your public library and read some real gardening books, you silly
child.