Old 09-04-2008, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rhiannon Miller Rhiannon Miller is offline

Default Happy Christmas

In article
AnneJackson wrote:
We`attended an AGM this afternoon. There were people
attending* from all over Scotland - apart from the people
who couldn't get* here for all the snow - and everyone was
amazed that there wasn't* a single drop of snow in Perth.
Not a single flake, while the rest of the country is
covered in the stuff!

There was a tiny bit in the morning, but it was gone by
lunchtime. I was foolish and neglected to check the
forecast, and on the strength of the warm weather of the
previous day I transferred my tomato seedlings (sowed ten,
got three; see other thread) from the conservatory to the
greenhouse, and lost one to the cold.

Rhiannon

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo