Old 09-04-2008, 08:46 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Uh-oh

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 12:53:36 -0400, Bill wrote:

Look at some of these graphs dealing with Commodity/Futures.

http://www.investmenttools.com/futures/

Scary for sure. Deals with food stuffs and more.

Bill

Yike is right. Thanks for this link. All the info is in one place for
me now.

The last two months. Very not good. Overseas news is reporting the
results of this. Several grain exporting countries will *not* be
exporting this year.

Last week we hit one of the big boxes and I picked up a couple hundred
pounds of rice and beans. Short term insurance.

Got Rice?
Charlie

Got me thinkin

Wonder how wild rice is being priced these days. Was pricey but with
our current changes maybe worth a look.

http://www.google.com/search?client=...d+rice&ie=UTF-
8&oe=UTF-8

Bill

Wild rice a traditional food B4 white guys add Maple Syrup b4 white
guys. What is next Acorn's. Never ate them. )

Below deals with acorns.

http://plantanswers.tamu.edu/recipes/squirrel.html

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA