Old 10-04-2008, 11:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rhiannon Miller Rhiannon Miller is offline

Default Plants for shade

In article
AnneJackson wrote:
I strongly recommend Geranium 'Jolly Bee' and the other
true Geraniums,* too. They don't mind shade and they
flower over a long period. G. Jolly* Bee is a long
flowering plant and even better than G Johnson's Blue, IOO.

Rhiannon, I have some spare geraniums, not sure of the
name, but* they are a bright pink. If you want to e-mail
me, we could arrange a time for you to pick them up? I am
in Perth - up The Glens.

I already have loads of geraniums in my garden, so I won't
take you up on your kind offer, but many thanks all the
same. Are you planning to be at the Freecycle plantmeet in
Auchterarder on 26 April?

Rhiannon

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo