Old 10-04-2008, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Plants for shade

On 10/4/08 13:43, in article , "Anne
Jackson" wrote:

The message from Sacha contains these words:

Rhiannon, I have some spare geraniums, not sure of the name, but
they are a bright pink. If you want to e-mail me, we could arrange
a time for you to pick them up? I am in Perth - up The Glens.

Just guess but possibly G 'Ann Folkard'?

I don't know, Sacha. I was given a great clump by one
of 'my old ladies' and she'd had it in her garden for
a long time. It's very low-growing.

I suggested that one because it's popular and it's also such a good colour -
great favourite.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk