Old 11-04-2008, 12:37 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Frogs

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:44:40 EDT, Pond Addict
wrote:

I've already spotted 3 frogs (quite alive) and many many
tadpoles. Just standing in one place in the stream with a flashlight
last night I spotted 12 tadpoles without any effort at all. We don't
have neighbors within frog-range and we actually like the noise, but
wow there look to be a lot on the way. Dave

What kind of frogs do you have that the goldfish don't eat the spawn or
taddies? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us