Old 11-04-2008, 12:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Garden Labeling advice please

In article 24fd4b60-f033-470c-87ea-
,
says...
On 11 Apr, 09:02, "'Mike'" wrote:
I came across this idea used re-cycled drinks cans, which I thought I'd
give a go:

http://www.runnerduck.com/plant_tags.htm

Mark

And then give a coat of varnish to waterproof?

Lovely idea for rainy days :-)

Mike

--www.rneba.org.uk. The Royal Naval Electrical Branch Association.

If you are using wire on trees then wind some of it around a cane or
biro to give you what looks like a spring , with this in the loop
around the tree then as the tree grows the wire loop can evpand with
the trunk and not get grown over.
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Thats a realy useful tip, you always mean to remember but always seem to
forget!!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk