Old 12-04-2008, 01:38 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

Default Puppy & Plants

Tom J wrote:
Art wrote:
Moe Jones wrote:
Tom J wrote:
Moe Jones wrote:
How do you stop a puppy from eating your plants?
Chicken wire makes good puppy wire. :-)

Tom J
Thanks but my plants are in containers and I was told yesterday to
use Cayenne Red Pepper. The lady told me to sprinkle the powder on
the plants to keep my puppy from eating my plants. Does this work?

Probably not. You need a physical barrier. Preferably something he
can't chew through. This is a puppy we're talking about.

You mean something like chicken wire? Or moving the plants to a bench
or other out of reach area? ;-)

Now you're on the right track. ;-)

--
Art